Re: Is it possible to play Space Channel 5 on Xbox one?

Accessible? No. Playable? 99%.
Why 99%? Because, as @hanif says, there is a level where you have to remember all the key presses because the moves aren't spoken. Accept for that, the game is fully playable.
If you are not used to mainstream games, then I'll just mention that you also have to remember the menus, since they don't talk. However, I don't know if OCR will work in this game.