Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Oddly enough with choice of the vampire, you get a lot of historical information about which battles happened where and what congress was doing, but little of it felt relevant to my character. Indeed I think the comunality stat was supposed to be reflective of whether my character wanted to be in the new united states or part of the south, but as all the events we heard about were so wide scale and had no bearing  my character's actual experiences, I just had no idea which was what or what I should be going for.

this is one area where choice of zombies will score more highly I think, because it is far more focused on your character and the immediate situation.