Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

@Sebby

No need to start from scratch; if you are interested, I can provide you with offline   isos of all Windows XP updates for offline installation.

I have used WSUS to generate isos for Windows XP,  7, Vista, 7 and 8 and 8.1..

Tell me if you are interested, and I am willing to provide you with a WSUS offline ISO for any Windows version you desire.

If you ever go the Driverpacks route, you should also get DriverForge 5.0 for Windows XP.

DriverForge will recursively scann an entire folder including all subfolders for matching plug and play drivers.

You can use DriverForge in conjunction with Driverpacks.net by extracting all Windows XP driverpacks to a single folder and point DriverForge to the folder containing the driverpacks.