if anyone here is a protools voiceover user... please help

Hi all,
So I'm stepping into learning protools for audio editing, mixing, etc. As far as amadeus pro is concerned, i'm advanced, if not more; but as far as protools goes... I feel like a beginner in terms of using the software with voiceover on the mac. I have flow-tools installed, and i have been searching around for tutorials, like, beginner tuturials on using protools for blind with voiceover, but the one that looked promising by, I believe it was Kevin Leaves? Is no longer available.
If anyone out here is an advanced protools voiceover user... Any help would be appreciated on giving me a hand with learing the software, wether it be via book or like, skype or something or other means. Thanks for any help.
Igna