Re: can I have a crazy party save?

Dude, I don't think you need someone else's save file.  Thats their hard work, their time they put in to it, and just imagine the abuse the keyboard went through to get all those unlocked mini games, battle cards, coins, gems, boards, and other unlockable objects and modes.  Why won't you work for the stuff?  isn't it mor fulfilling to do the work?  Unfortunatly there are way to many players like you who take the easiest way out. I wouldn't even go as far as calling them players, more like moochers, barnacles on the asses of those who gave their time and efort to gain what the games have to offer. I would understand if you lost your save file but you didn't even say that. And can someone explain this vurtual pop corn thing to me?  I feel like I have missed something here..

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector