Re: Alternative To Dropbox

Well Sebby it is true that sendspace is a file sharing rather than storage system, but there is no reason you can't use it for storage either, indeed I've done this myself on occasions, and abilities to create folders whererever and organize your files easily help with storage.

The only primary difference I could see between using sendspace and something like google drive is that I don't know what the download speeds are on those cloud systems, indeed Icloud at least lets you directly access online files so you can do things like stream media files from your cloud. Sendspace won't et you do that, if say i banged a folder of documents on sendspace I'd need to physically download it at the other end if I want to read them, but for me at least this hasn't been an issue, especially given the convenience of the ss wizard program.