Re: strange problem with voiceover and some games.

It's not just you for sure. i've both an iPhone 11 and original iPad Pro 12.9 inch doing this same thing too. It's an issue with Voiceover and the way speech is handled it receives from the games.
Why am I so sure it's a Voiceover issue? iN Crafting Kingdom for example, disable Voiceover while in the game and watch the problem vanish completely.
I did report this a few weeks ago when first noticed, but more folks doing the same couldn't hurt.