Re: Looking for Spanish voice actor!

No moderator hat here, however I am wondering:
#8 why do you think this should be in the developer room?
Would you rather have a topic with little notice and thus, not many people signing up, or risk of job loss, or would you rather have a topic where people sign up for the job?
The developer's room says the following:
"Share code, talk to other developers, try early alphas and projects not ready for new releases."
Since this particular topic is much more related to gaming in general, and might have more people notice and sign up for the job, I decided to put it in general, as it's more about voice acting. I haven't seen many developer room topics get much notice unless they are about code.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arielfmeza via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arielfmeza via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dieegoperi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector