Re: Stellar Aeon: What is it, and what do we know of it?

@Aaron well we'll have to see when the game is actually developed. Even if it is a case of changing triggers and sounds there are likely to be lots of them, of types that don't occur in alteraeon. and will need custom adding, heck if you just look at the alteraeon changelog you can see how much work Oriol has put into things, so we'll just have to see on that one.

@Conner, one thing which will be true with pvp in steleraeon is that it will be opt in only as I said, so as long as your fast enough to take out npcs that shouldn't make a difference, though i suspect with the great spam filters that alteraeon already has as a default there will be similar spam filters for the space game, heck we don't even know what kind of combat mechanics the game will have anyway indeed I would myself appreciate a little news from Dentin of what the game is actually going to contain rather than going on a lot of random speculations, sinns.
About the only thing I do know about Steleraeon is that it is being build from the ground up by Dentin, as opposed to using any of the standard codebases that miriani or other space games use.