Re: What's the Story Behind your Forum Username

Hi,
In cases where they ask me for my real name during registration, I do use my real name, Evangelosz Nagy. But back in the day, or even now on a simple online game, the username Zseli stuck with me since the beginning. I don't even remember how it happened, I just know that my parents kept calling me that when I was very young, and the first user account on a computer I had was also labelled in the same way. I like this screen name, because it really doesn't ,mean anything, it actually means Jelly, but again, I have no idea why it stuck as much as it did. and it's short, which is a good thing if I just want to type it out quickly. Now, the question of pronunciation is a hard one, i've herd so many different ones over the years, some of them are quite weird. Microsoft Anna used to say zalai, ATNT natural voices I think said zayli, with an (A) ,no english voice can get it right. The ((ZS) at the beginning is actually supposed to be a (ZH) like sound, although I can't actually think of an english word that uses this phoneme off the top of my head. It's basically like (SH), but voiced with a 8Z). And then there were the misunderstandings, back when I was active on RS games or Quentin C, I would sometimes get things like, are you silly? or, even worse, Are you Sally? My gender is male, so that's a little weird to me, although I get why people may confuse it.
Sometimes I also put the number 22 at the end of this name, which comes from my birthday. So if you see Zseli22, or Evangelosz Nagy, or some other variation there of, that's me.