Re: Insight into the development of Halo MCC's screenreader accessibility

Magurp244? thanks a whole heck of a lot good buddy, what you did for Ethon and I is exactly the kind of help I was looking for. Will I be able to be a payed work from home play tester? no probably not, but at least now I'll be able to hopefully get my voice heard by some folks and help them to learn that totally blind video and computer gaming is actually a thing, and I'm going to point them right to this community so that they can get all manner of help and feedback on how to make their products fully playable by the blind. I knew you guys would come through for me so thanks so much. Have a wonderful day to all of you where ever you are.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector