Re: Bloodbath released!

@427, trust me, Jayde's "philosophies" are not exclusive to him. I, too, share the belief that capitalism needs to die. I don't think (other than that one) we agree on much. Though I did happen to read an article on LGBT (well, more specifically, gender identity) that indicated that the hole gender identity issue is based on genetics and physiological "impressions" (for lack of a better term) instead of "emotions". The article explained it far betterthan I could. Up to this point I'd always heard that "Gender identity" is based on "how you feel", which I could never rationalize. It didn't make any logical sense to me, because emotions are the most volatile thing us humans have. The article definitely cleared up the confusion for me and made me consider that the phraseology is probably what is in error, not the sentiment behind it. For reference, the article I found is here. I'd love some opinions on it (but probably in another topic). I found that article, ironically enough, by kindly asking the internet what the "scientific logic/reasoning" was, and I'll probably find articles concluding the same as that one; that article makes a lot more sense than saying "its based purely on how you feel" because when I here someone say that something is "how hey feel" it immediately creates a connection between that peron and their emotional state at the time. Of course,"feel" could also mean instinctual states too, so perhaps this also could becategorized as an instinctive "I just know" kind of thing too? I hope I offended no one with this post; I understand the sensitivity of this topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector