Re: creating mods for technoshock

Hi there. From what I heard you have to get it in as high quality ogg you can and then just rename the extensions to .z format. I actually did this successfully when creating a brand new radio sound when the helicopter is telling you it's landing since the other one is very obnoxious. But yes it shouldn't be that hard. if need be, hit me up on the forums and I'll walk you through it.

Thanks