Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

@rory, @Klingon Warrior and @Ashandarei you are now unrestricted.
Also rory, this time, please please remember your password. I can't keep on unrestricting every single new account you create.
However, if it does happen again, we might be able to change your password directly to something temporary. I will put something forward to the staff and see if we might be able to come up with something, but I must say that if you can, please try to remember and stop changing your passwords on a whim.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Klingon Warrior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ashandarei via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : labron-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Estint via Audiogames-reflector