Re: a call to all vapers

Oh, forgot to mention the other fun thing about dry-herb. Assuming you don't burn the herb, you can reuse it. Empty your ground, pre-vaped weed into a sealable jar. Don't try to smoke it. It will burn your throat like a hot poker. You can reuse it to make lower-yield but still powerful edibles.

My current favorite are incredibly easy. Take a spoonful of peanut butter, work about half a teaspoon of already-vaped-and-activated weed into it. Squirt a little Magic Shell into a silicon ice cube tray, place the scoop of PB inside, cover with a bit more shell, and freeze. In a few hours, you've got infused chocolate squares, or peanut butter cups if you use the right flavor shell. Take about an hour to hit, and usually wear off in 7-8 hours. So they're lower-yield than pure edibles, but still great, and an excellent way to stretch what you get even further. Sometimes I have 7-8 cubes on hand. I call them Party Poppers. I'll occasionally make half-dose "party poopers" for those with lower tolerances, or folks who want a pick-me-up but don't necessarily want to get too high. They're fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector