Re: latin

hi.
yeh, i know that you assault-freak can't tell what you said when you spoke in tongues, because nobody who do that doesn't knows what he saying.
sometimes it's funny when you are hearing someone speaking in tongues, isn't it?
for example: i was sick 2 years ago, and my grandma was with me in that day.
she prayed, and started to speak in tongues, and i laughed and thought: what hapening to my grandma?
i thought that because at this time i've never hared of speaking in tongues.
she told me the first time about that only when she finished her praying when i was sick.
i think if i knew about that at this time, i didn't laugh.
now i hearing a recordings where praying, or singing in tongues, and not laughing.
kamochek.