Re: Are there any other blindies that like to prank and annoy scammers?

I will have to agree with you, numbers can be spoofed.
Once, my aunt on the UK got a call from HRMC or that is what I think it was called and it had the real number on there.
They said she had to pay some taxes and she almost fell for it.
I literaly pulled the phone away from her ear and dealt with the scammer.
An easy and boring one though.
And there are scam numbers with 100 dollars gift card, but if you press 1 or what ever you are over 50 years old, you get to a real company from the US.
I talked to a worker there and she was willing to tell how they get these calls forwarded from another place and was more than ok with an interview about scammers for my yt channel, shame on me for not beying able to get obs setup.