Re: accessible baseball game for pc

The MLB the show series is accessible, I do not know if those are available for windows, cause I do not play my games on windows.. Not my mainstreme games anyways. I play my audio games on windows obviously, but not the mainstreme. I have a PS3.
Anyways, there's those, there is also a game called R.B.I. Baseball 14 that was just recently released that is very accessible. Check that out, I have it for the PS3, and I love it. I'm pretty sure this game is available for windows.
Then, we get into the MLB2K series. Not as accessible, I have a lot of trouble hearing the ball coming, and stuff like that. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know. You could give it a shot, but just remember what I said. I know MLB 13 was pretty good, but 14 isn't that good as far as hitting the ball. I believe they have a whole new fielding system as well, and I'm not sure if they have auto fielding mode.

  • [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chandu
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict