How can i decompile my bgt code?

Hello! So, i'll be totally honest with you guys. I was developing a restaurant simulator in bgt. It was a big game already and there were a lot of features, like how to keep the customers satisfied, making pizza's and burgers, and so on. But one day, i pressed compile script(release) and was supposed to release my beta, but when i executed the game i noticed a big bug. So i thought i delete the exe file, only files in that folder were the code and the exe file.

I didn't listen the file extension, and i thought this was the right file, the .exe-file. Guess what? I deleted the wrong file! The code. And i don't really, really want to start from scratch! I have developed the game for a year now! So, after a long story, my question is: How can i decompile my .exe-file so that i get the code again? What is a good decompiler for my bgt-game? Please help me as soon as possible.