Re: fighting game creation in motion

oooooo, fighting game with mugen, I love this already! but first I nead to show you all something. there's this mugen game that actually interacts with the screenreader! Only a little bit though, but it's enough to help with making this game a thing! and lastly for online play, you could use Ikmen a thing for making mugen game playable online! and this would actually amek games fun synce mugen is a non profit game enjin. Please, just make this new game a thing! I so, so excited! here's game, for now, it's for screenreader testing with NVDA.

https://mega.nz/#!LopSxDqZ!IaBRtG4yQ37l … gHAksxI-p0

I hope for characters, and for your fighting game can you have dubb voices please? if you want I can help with sounds.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector