Re: Error running Swamp

Hi,
yeah, it seems strange to me as well. I would think it's something that Aprone uses differently than other developers or does not use when it should be used or something like that to take other languages into account. Apparently, the people who got the issue are just a small percentage of the entire Swamp community though, which is even more strange. Not sure if its just the Czech players or others are included but if it were just us, then Iwonder what's so specific about our Sapi. :-D
I can use Sapi perfectly finein other games that use it and other non-gaming software, just not in either of Aprone's games that uses it, especially Castaways and Temporal which I would love to play a lot. :-)

The more serious issue (sorry for bringing up yet another one) for me now is that I can't seem to be able to connect to the server. I choose multiplayer game in the main menu, enter my gamer password, choose create new character and enter his name and th en wait. It says "connecting to master server" and after a while "The server appears to be off-line, or it cannot be contacted for some other reason". I tried it several times with the same results. The ending part of the debuglog.txt file that seems related to this says the following:
Attempting to connect to the server.
Identification step 1.
Identification step 2. 192.168.0.11
Identification convert.
Convert done.
Identification step 3. 184592576
Getting G E T
G E T succeeded.
So again, sorry for this question, but any idea as to what I might want to do? :-)
Thanks,
Lukas