Re: Dreamland-official version

hi.
I know why we can not install this game for ios.
It requires any password.
I have translated this page by using chrome and it says This installation has a password please type it to install. I have tried different passwords even to my apple id, but after confirming it shows me a blank website.
Propably there is a password in qq group or somewhere.I will describe you how to find a correct heading  this heading.Go to end of this chinese website, and flick to the left until you will hear word app
When you are focused on this word set a rotor lines and swipe down to the end, you will find somethink strange writen in chinese. Click on this and an edit box for password should appear.After writing somethink click return on the keyboard.A request to the chinese person, who sended us a link for ios, please check the qq group, maybe there is any password or somethink.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manny447 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lupus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector