Re: Test your reflexes with Perilous Marathon 1.2 for Windows and Mac!

Hey everyone,
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that all registration systems are running correctly again, and all recent purchases will be taken care of as soon as I post this post.
The bad news...
I hate to say this, but Mac OS versions of this program will no longer be updated, as apple has made it harder again, to distribute apps through the platform. I do not have the money to pay apple to get my app signed, and if I did, I would need to shell out $100 once a year.
Aside from that, my mac took a nice crap so signing and building for Mac os is not possible at the moment. I'm really sorry Mac users, but right now this is seriously out of my control.