Re: I ruened liams live stream and I'm proud of it.

moderation:
No punitive action will be forthcoming in this situation. While there is something to say for OP's history, signature and demeanor... That unfortunately, or fortunately depending on who we're talking about, occurred outside our jurisdiction. Responding to report (s).
end moderation

I'll preach to the quire for a sec. Dude, the fuck? You're proud of yourself for joining a game under offensive names?
I dare say you could invest your time in something more productive if you're wanting to feel, proud. The impish glee here is just honestly amusing. Whatever floats your boat, bro.

Unpopular opinion time. That having been said, you didn't ruing Liam's stream today. Liam ruined Liam's stream by stopping it in it's tracks.
He could have easily waited until everyone had joined, started the game, and kicked the names he deemed offensive with a reminder. Instead, he decided not to play another round and hit the stop button.
I personally believe his reaction was over the top. It did more harm than good, showed the troll that he could have such a profound effect. The five minute sermon about common human decency didn't help either.

In the end, I imagine Liam will take this as a learning experience. You can keep that smile up on your face as long as you'd like, but I doubt ruining future streams will be so easy.

Sidenote:
@xoren
You really aren't doing much aside from adding fuel to an already burning fire. This guy clearly doesn't care, and I don't know how adding him to thousands of mailing lists will in any way help the situation or make him see the point. Don't stoop to his level, be the bigger person dude.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FrankZ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector