Re: IntelliJ accessibility?

Thank you all for your responses. I do have Eclipse and know how to use it, so I will just go with that. My question is how do I install external packages? I am using Eclipse to learn Java, and I will eventually want to get something like LibGDX in order to mess around with creating games. Same with sound. I can do some searching to figure out my options, but I have no clue how to import what I find in Eclipse. I saw the "import" option in the new menu, I am just unsure if by importing the files all the associated DLLs will be linked correctly.
On a slightly unrelated note, if anyone knows of an accessible gui library for java, do let me know. I am taking notes for the future.