excell and internet hotkeys for jaws

greetings screen reader experts, your services are needed

I need to learn excel using jaws, and I was seeing if anyone has a list of the key strokes/hot keys handy, and also taking a internet test for jaws, and of course I know how to use the net with jaws like the back of my hand, but there are some hot keys that I don't use, that just may be on the test, so does anyone has a list of these as well. any help to a document, or a link with this information will be very appreciated thankyou in advance