Re: Survive the Wild!

I don't have neither time, nor the mental capacity to sort through Deathstar's posts right now, but rest assured that I will answer them here in a bit. I am just dropping in to respond to 1583, who does bring up an interesting point.
If it is making you frustrated being forced to pay to prove that you are not a cheater, more reason for not getting banned, right? You paid once and that is enough. I tell you, Swamp does it right. I totally understand the fact that some people just cannot afford spending cash on a regular bases, but this is where I draw the line. Games are a want, not a need. You do not need to play this game. This is not the only game in which you can socialize with your fellow players or amass huge amounts of items. If one refuses or is unable to spend cash on playing a game, they can choose from other products out there. Things like Alter, Cyber Assault, Clock... all contain the methods of socializing and are not pay-to-win.
Finally, for those who are complaning about the lack of updates, perhaps the reason why the game has not been expanded is because Sam has reached a problem which is really difficult to solve? I am, of course, talking about cheaters. There is even more of a reason to make the game paid. No cheaters = less worry for Sam. Less worry for Sam = more of a chance to expand the game because he could now forget about the problem and focus his mental efforts on improving everything else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FrankZ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector