Re: Great news about Hatsuuri Combat: one change changes everything

Hi,
When I tried with ApLocale, it said startup failed, but when I tried normally, it worked, interestingly. So, I can actually play my copy without any of the emulators for some reason, although the Japanese listboxes didn't show up, so I just went through the listbox until I heard NVDA.
What's annoying here is, I don't know what to suggest. My copy ran without any emulators, but Johnyboy is having the opposite problem where itt's saying startup failed when he's trying to run the game. I'm wondering, did you run the game before back in 2013 with one of the emulators?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector