Re: How does it all work?

This is pretty much what I do. I look to see if there are new threads in each forum, and if they've exploded in post count in a short amount of time, I can be pretty sure that there's something wrong. At that point I go and investigate. I check the reports link in order to see who's flagging stuff for us and for what reason, and then take it on myself to just scan other posts and threads at random as well.
Some days I do this more rigorously than others due to time or attention being cut several ways. I'll admit, for instance, that right after Manamon 2 came out, I was invested in the game and, while I was still doing my duties as an admin, I wasn't quite as aciduous about checking things as I could have been.