Re: I have no passion in life

shuteye: a number of valuable points there. while I don't totaly agree with the "books" view(books're not always real life) I absolutely agree with the other things. yes, the so called selfpitty (no offence to anybody) arices because we feel that we are not, or, can't, contribute positively to anything, and also, many times, especially,  if we're not forceful and demanding in nature, our contributions're overlooked by the sighted community. sad one of the solutions is, of course, to forcefully take the credit where it belongs. smile