Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Just about to enter the desert. Breeding isn't quite unlocked yet, but I'm getting really close, Cinnamon.

I don't need anything special from you either. I definitely don't need one of your walking transformations or anything, so don't worry.

Okay. Baby Lavrog has been bred. I didn't look at its stats, but you can breed to your heart's content once you get it. Let me know, I'll keep this thread open, and we can do this thing when and if you're ready.

Just about to enter the desert and I'm four hours and thirty-seven minutes in. Couple of side-trips, but otherwise just going for speed thus far. I'll probably slow down and start collecting crud soon.