Re: AudioWizards now on Steam and PC!

I can't even now login to my account since the website has an inaccessible captcha, and the stupid program is as stupid as it ever was.
Is there a better way of getting the soundtrack than using this piece of garbage?

Oh and yes, i have heard of this mythical chromium beta interface thing, but as I don't have sighted assistance, it remains utterly inaccessible to me.

Really, whilst I hope Steam does good for the mytruesound team, I confess everytime I try to do anything with it at all, it right royally pisses me off with it's utter stupidity, and I'd personally rather not use it if it can possibly avoid it as I have far better tthings to do than poke at the screen and hope, nor to be honest do I really like paying my money to such a lot of idiots as Valve, who have been repeatedly contacted about access fixes, could easily make access fixes, but have their collective heads stuck so far into their wallets they can't be bothered to concentrate on anything else.