Re: For what to live?

This is a very interesting discussion. Let's see here...

Regarding solitude, is that really what you want? Sure, I'm not really a people person, but because I'm human, I still require some level of social interaction. The difference is I don't actively run around talking to absolutely everyone. I don't connect with many people for various reasons, many of which boil down to I'm not interested in you. That's not to say that individual is bad or anything, I'm just very selective as to whom I choose to associate with. I like to call myself selectively social, not antisocial as some people might say.

Going back to the point, is that what you really want? I love reading topics like these where we can come together and share ideas. Yes, there might be some things I say or someone else says that you might not like, but that's what happens when you have a bunch of people. You'll get different opinions.

Finally, the Internet is wonderful! I can talk to anyone, at any time, from anywhere on the planet. I have access to more information than ever before. That's beyond awesome! I don't really have local friends because quite honestly, I can't find a lot of decent people to meet in person. I find I don't really care though, as I can literally talk to anyone from anywhere at any time. Interacting with the personality is more than enough social interaction for me, so unless I'm having sex with someone or want to do something else that requires a physical presence, it doesn't matter if we're in the same room or halfway across the globe. I'm still interacting with the personality, and that's all I need in most cases.

As for a creator, I don't know. Believe in whatever you want to believe in, but the concept of God has never made sense to me. Maybe I read too much fantasy, but it all seems like someone's version of fantasy. There is no solid proof that God exists. It is more of an idea that people cling to. Maybe it makes some feel better, and that's fine. I don't personally buy it for a variety of reasons, not the least of which includes what makes God supreme? What created the creator? If we find that out, then we must ask who created the creator that created God's creator, and so on. How can something exist just because if everything else is somehow created. As I always say, there's so much we don't know about the universe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector