Re: What is one thing you would like to see happen in your lifetime?

People ceasing to be stupid, both individually, and by allowing the largest amount of power to be held by the stupidist of people for stupid reasons, and decisions, both on a smaller interpersonal scale, and on a larger scale be based on actually trying to help people and get on with each other, rather than the relative loudness to stupidity ratio of everyone involved.

Unfortunately, such an alteration would require a fundamental change in both the way humans work individually, and the way humans distribute power and responsibility  among themselves, so i doubt I will be seeing it any time soon.

At the moment I'd settle for the politics, ecology and atmosphere of the world/continent/country/town I live in to stop getting progressively crapper as it goes on, which I damn well hope I'll be seeing in my lifetime, since if not I suspect my lifetime, as well as the lifetimes of said town/country/continent/planet will not be particularly long or happy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector