Re: Echo Here to play IOS game

I actually believe there was a topic about this in new releases room a while back,  but I don't  think people checked it out, I know I didn't.

Actually  from your detailed description the  game sounds reat. Sixth sense is a very standard arcade game, but the analogue control with the finger sliding makes it much more unique, I suspect this ecco game you mention is the  same.

I'll have to give it a try sinse it certainly sounds well worth the price, heck here in the Uk 69 pence (which  is what I guess the Uk price to be), is   roughly what you would spend on a mars bar, and the game sounds like more fun than a mars bar big_smile.