Re: questions about BGT code

Thanks very much for that, I've been tweaking the code, but this line:
//code
if (xpos==object[x].x&&ypos==object[x].y)
doesn't seem to want to play nicely with the compiler, iit's saying that it's missing a closing right bracket,  I can't see where... If you could help with this then it would be much appreciated.