Re: Complete makeover on the level creator for rhythm rage

@7 thanks. This will be reaching a whole dimension of players hopefully soon. Ironicly I have built this, but can’t see myself using it yet. I am someone from that dimension. It has taken a long time to figure out how to reach this specific playerbase. But I have finally done it, and expect to carry through with this program for them