Re: New Game From Galaxy Laboratory, Komandoh!

You get much more cash for beating yellow class matches, which means more parts, which means higher ranking.
Myself, I actually like the fact online ranking lets you challenge other people's spinner configurations, and of course you can have the challenge of unlocking everything big_smile.

I just wish there was something to be done with parts you didn't need, since you always end up with lots of copies, and that there was something more progressive in the works, but we'll see, judging by past efforts like Dreamy train, Galaxy laboritory don't make short games so I'm personally hoping for a lot more expantion to the game, EG more classes, different arenas to fight in and maybe some sort of progressive challenges against the computer.