Re: Bloodbath released!

Here’s the problem: you ignore our feedback. I have told you on your topic multiple times that the game was not ready for release. What did you do? You still went ahead and published it, knowing  Full well of all the issues it had and/or could have.  You ask for respect, which we already give you, but he also throw our concerns aside  when it comes to the mechanics and or the server. You choose to bulldoze on, leaving a trail of bugs for us to follow. I do not expect a release to be perfect, that would be foolish and unreasonable. What I do expect, though, is using your available resources. If you knew that you were going to travel and would be unable to keep up with the feedback, why did you release your product at such  inopportune time?  If you knew that you would be forced to work on the code alone for a bit, why did you release the game at this point? If you knew of the community feelings, I was not the only one who said that the game was not ready, why did you release it anyways?  After all, you owe us nothing. You are not pressured to release anything. You could’ve said that you were abandoning this project and people won’t blink an eye because it is a common thing to get in over your head these days.  You could’ve said that you needed another four or so months for testing purposes, and while some will complain, most of the people will except your answer. So, you want our respect when you disregard our feedback, am I reading this correctly?  If so, I hate to tell you, but that’s not how life works.  Also, if you knew you were going to have server issues in regards to costs, why did you release the game at such a point in time?  A good chunk of this topic is people complaining that the server is largely unstable.  So, what do you owe us? Or rather, what do you feel like you owe us?  Feeling indebted is the only explanation here. You say that you are not bound by anything, and yet something forced you to release the game when it wasn’t ready.  You say that we are disrespectful and did you not appreciate your efforts, so why do you develop for us? What keeps you here? What forces you to show your hand before you have all the cards? If you can figure that out and prevent it from occurring again  you will game a valuable ability to understand, evaluate, and consider your project from the public side.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector