Re: crazy party micro games listing and guide!

wow, amazing! I would re write this a bit and post is as an article lol. You also forgot to list micro game 2, above its description.
and well, as for game 3:
the idea is to go around the cactus to get the gem, but the bonus is that you can just cut through it.
game 12: I just try to go in the center or to the sides, its not that hard. Keep in mind that you can run diagonally in these games.
game 13: If the gem disappears, you can either fall off the pit closest to you to restart, or bounce back and go all the way to the other side where there is another gem that won't disappear.

game 31: its just a survival game, so you win or get the price if you manage to survive, or avoid every obstacle.

game 36: You should walk on letters in the specified order to spell, in this case,  a secret word,, just like in the play room game. So, big!
I rather would not give this away, trust me, the logic is just there, right under your nose, its actually easier to find your nose! I guess playing game 37 made me activate my brain, but seriously, its just too easy... but fine, fine! lose out in the joy of rewarding yourself and feeling smart... or skip the following line if you for some unknown reason, are really willing to try:
hint: what  do you have to catch or get in all of the micro games to win them?
game 37:
its a combination of the searching for flowers game, from the forest world and the battle quest. So basically there is a bunch of twisted maze like, square paths that you need to take to get the big key, to open the door to get the ruby.
Hints: start to the right and use the water fountain sounds  to guide yourself.