Re: Dead or Alive 6, worth it or not?

Hi.

at 2 ok thanks for the info, sounds good to me, have to get used to the strange DLC policy team ninja has for this game.

at Assault lol well, I kinda expected that reply from you, and I don't mean that in a bad way.
For me, fighting games are something to play when I'm angry at someone or something and i just want to go beat someone around the head for some time, so yeah, not beeing competitive or anything like that.
I don't have the skill for that anyway because I'm not getting the basic details of how the mechanics work and how to analyse an AI oponent in attack patterns and the like.
Are there good resources to learn those things or get a feel on what different mechanics are used? Yes, I know that MK has a 4 button system and street fighter uses 6 buttons, but yeah, that's as far as it goes for me there.

Greetings Moritz.