Re: What is the best vpn that is accessible?

hi
there are plenty of topics about this. I think you'd get a better answer just by searching the forum about it.
short version, any vpn that offers openvpn configs can be accessible through the openvpn software for your platform; however, If you need to use the software developed by the VPN provider for some reason, you'll get different results. I've been using HMA VPN on windows recently. Their windows app has become much better in terms of accessibility in their last update, but it lacks features such as split tunnel.
a big no to the nord vpn app! last time I used that vpn, I couldn't even switch servers! It might've changed by now though.
ipvanish wasn't too bad. Decent speed, and screen reader friendly. The downside, most of their IPS were blocked by google, thus I had to solve a captcha every 30 seconds. I couldn't watch netflix with it, and for some weird  reason I couldn't connect to teamtalk servers.
express vpn was not very accessible, but I managed to work with it just fine. My experience with it goes back to 9 months ago or so. It was a little hard to do things I wanted  at first, But I figured it out eventually. It's fast, and one of the few providers which offer split tunneling. You can also watch Netflix with it just fine.
these were What I've used before, and some of the problems I mentioned could be fixed by now
I don't know how my short version managed to become 1423 characters. big_smile