Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

Hi everyone,
First of all, we would like to take the time to thank all of you for your great support. We have got a total of 80 registrations.
That is more than double of the number we have originally planned for, therefore, we extended the format to include the first 64 participants out of the 80 registered. We also had to make some slight changes in the rules to match the new format as follows:
The format will be almost the same, except we now have 8 groups of 8 players each, instead of 4 groups previously. The top 4 players of each group will advance to the next level, repeating the same process in the next levels until we reach the final with 8 players. And finally, the top 3 players of the final will be announced the winners.
To make it more clear, that would be : 64 (8 groups), 32 (4groups), 16 (2 groups), and the final (8 players).
For the players on the waiting list,  Thank you for taking the time to register, please be there on time since 64 is a huge number, hence we expect absence, so you still have a chance to take part.
any player who does not show up will be replaced by players from the waiting list.
Any player who gets disconnected during the party will be sadly eliminated. we could not find a fair system since the number of participants is now doubled and we cannot include more players from those who are on the waiting list anymore.
Each party will be assigned a leader who will: a) insure the games are running according to the rules, and B) delivers the final results to the organizers.
To insure that the list of games will be the same for all parties, and with the same unlocked games, one of the organizers will create the party and leave it if he does not belong to it.
there will be no official stream, but if anyone would like to stream, he/she is more than welcome to do.
On the day of the tournament, there will be a public free table in playroom if you like to join, or you can contact one of the organizers at any of the previously provided methods.
To check the complete rules and the organizers contact information kindly visit this link: https://forms.gle/9qFxNKNyHWzi8xETA
as stated previously, the tournament will be held on the central server, Sunday Feb 2, at 17:00GMT.
Note: those who cannot see the servers list can connect using the central server address: saphirland.fr with the default 2500 port.
Please show up on time using the name you have registered with, and best of luck.
The random draw is as follows:
Group 1
1lopes
2mahdi