Re: What Can We do to Send off This Decade of Audio Games

@20 I would think maybe we could either make it all golden, beautiful and stuff, but we would probably have to put in quite an amount of cash and I don't know if everyone would bother, also there's the case of trusting someone with our money, so they actually buy it.
Alternatively it can look and feel kind of robotic, and game like, with top for example 10 or 20 games running across it from left to right, and names of honorable devs running from top to bottom. It would be important to honour people like Jim Kitchen. Of course the names of games and devs would be in braille.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector