Re: Rhythm Rage Level Creator Version 9.5

Hello everyone. Version 9.5 of the level creator is released. There are 3 major things for this update.

1. Apparently when you pressed tab it didn't insert the sound you assign to the play action. So yeah that is very important, and I fixed that.

2. It is finally here, I redid containers! No more having to use the 3 stupid container files. There is actually 2 systems you can use for recognizing containers. I will tell you now I have not put in code to delete containers yet, so you have to do it manually. For now, I want to take a break from the container code. That was a lot of work.

3. Playback! Wait, that has been a thing since version 5. Yeah, but well, playback is smart now. It updates in real time, and here it comes... it will play your actions in order automatically!!! Those //open lines are gone now.

Playback also plays the alias sound if the action has an alias. Because of this, old files are not supported. But don't worry, I have included a program in the zip called playback updater, that will automatically convert your playback files to the new format.

On that note, sorry, but you are going to have to make a change to all of your container files to get them working in this version. The first letter is no longer a capital letter, it is lowercase. Of course if you remember them and you are lazy you can just remake them, but it isn't the end of the world having to make the change.

If you have any questions, the manual should help, or you can contact me. If you find any bugs or errors please let me know. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dvfh_4 … p=drivesdk