Re: How do I get the Alexa app for Windows 10?

Unless your Amazon account is from the US, it's still not going to work for you.

I changed my region to US, got the app, and it still wouldn't work for me.

I'm not going to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get something to work.

If it's ever available where I am, I'll get it then, if not, it's no big loss.