Re: Help From The Comunity.

I still don't know why people on this forum always have to asume the worst thing anytime I say something. What have I done to promote such distrust among so many of you? If I wanted to screw over the mods you don't think I could have just created an alt and caused discource on the forum? I came back. Have I done anything to suggest I wanted to make fun of you all? I had a nice story planned, and it was a bit humourous, but not fully insulting. Iron Cross and his Cross of steel, Jayd and his ban hammer of death, Noctornous and his disgust for people who mispellt his name. I think yure just angry cause I forgot to include you.
I genuinely want to see you guys provide evidence to support that I want to undermine the admins, or you're reasonings for your  lack of trust in me. And if you give me the bullshit response of I don't wanna get into that, well, you discredit yourself because you can't actually find such evidence.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector