Re: What are some accessible audio interfaces?

as far as I know (I own a steinberg and will switch to the 18i20 latest generation) they both do have wdm driver capability, should you want to output all system audio through the interface, though it will glitch a bit. I think its just better to route NVDA to your interface from the synth options.
Of course, asio is a must for serious production.