Re: Jaidon Of the Caribbean has 666 posts help

Ah, I am not fooled by Jaidon's cunning plot to disguise his evilly numbered posts through addition, after all don't we all know that addition is the invention of Satan!
don't believe me, love of money is the route of all evil, what do you do with money! you count it! greed is one of the 7 deadly sins, greed involves Addition! and look, there are seven deadly sins which is the number of evil plus one! Behold!  plus! the foul and demonic practice of addition!

clearly this is a sign that doom is coming, doom and dread and darkness, and destruction and devastation and desolation, and lots of other things beginning with D, including Disney's donald duck!

Btw, in case anyone hadn't noticed, Soren clearly states he's joking in the first post, hence my own attempt to contribute to the absurdity.