Fed II Community Edition [chill out MU*]

So I was digging through MUD listings and found this. I was surprised Fed II was still going in some form, so figured you guys would like it.

What /is/ Fed II? I'ts a space game with a twist. no combat, no bitching at other players, no drama. Just you, your ship, and....oh yeah you and making money.

How's it work? You get a ship. You pay it off. You do cargo runs from place to place and make money. You die by idiotic stupidity (seriously, I walked into a room that had about 30 KEEP OUT signs and died), you progress, you get your own planet...what's not to like?

It's a great game to chill out on. You can just lose hours playing. Oh and it's 110% screenreader friendly.

So, come join in at...

play.federation2.com port 30003

No I ain't affiliated with Fed II Community. I just felt like it needed a posting here. it's a different game entirely. There's always a quest to do, hell one of the bits you get in progress needs you to quest to find areas and things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector